Bluetooth is quite in trend; as you can find a lot of people using them. Gone are the days, where people used to listen to their songs by using headphone, now people use Bluetooth headset of Bluetooth speaker to do so. Let us see step by step on how to pair your phone with Bluetooth headset or Bluetooth speaker.
1. Prepare that your phone and as well as a wireless Bluetooth headphone or speaker should be fully charged so that there is no issue in pairing both of them. If your phone or wireless Bluetooth devices are not completely charging then, it may not be able to recognize each other when you start the pairing work.
2. Now you are supposed to switch your wireless Bluetooth Headphone or wireless Bluetooth speaker into pairing mode and this is done by a switch on the wireless Bluetooth headphone or speaker by pressing the on button for some time, this action will switch on the headset or speaker.
3. Keep it pressed, and now you simply need to press the button on the answer button which is the multi-function button. It means that the wireless Bluetooth headphone or wireless Bluetooth speaker switch on button is pressed first and then the multi-function button and keep both the button pressed for some time, till a light start blinking on and off.
4. This booking views of the wireless Bluetooth speaker or handset indicates that it is in the pairing mode. Now from here the work of your phone starts, now you have to come to the Bluetooth setting on your phone and switch it on, now start the search for a new Bluetooth device. Once you have switched it on, your wireless Bluetooth Headphone or wireless Bluetooth speaker will come on the screen of your phone.
5. Once your phone has found your wireless Bluetooth headphone or speaker, then you simply have to click it and enter the pin code, and almost all the wireless speaker or headphone has 0000 pin code. Now you simply have to wait for the message. Within a few minutes, your phone and your wireless Bluetooth Headphone or speaker will be connected, and now you are finished. Now you can enjoy the experience of the wireless Bluetooth speaker or headphone which is connected to your phone, but remember that the features and the functionality of the wireless Bluetooth devices depend on your phone as well.